Pre-K 2 Tigers
What we will be working on for the next 4-5 weeks.
Arctic Exploration – What are the unique features of the Arctic regions?
Students will learn, talk, read, and write about the Arctic and its structure. Students will explore the geographical features, animal inhabitants, and a weather study of the arctic region. Students will gain insight about a geographical location unlike our own, as well as the different components that make this region so unique.
- Where is the arctic region on the map?
- What is the weather like in the Arctic?
- What kind of animals live in the Arctic?
- What would it be like for people to visit the arctic?
- How is the arctic similar and different in comparison to where we live?