Welcome to Ms. Rodriguez’s Third Grade Class!!
Important Classroom Reminders
- Children are considered late after 8 am.
- SCGSTL is a peanut-free school. NO PEANUT PRODUCTS!
- COVID Screenings must be checked before children enter the building. Screening MUST be done by 7:15 am.
- Make sure children have proper outdoor attire as they must wait outside the building until we check COVID screenings.
- Parents: When waiting outside for pick-up or drop-off, please wait in an organized, socially distant line. We want to set a good example for the students!
Students Out Sick
- If your child wakes up in the morning with a temperature, please DO NOT give your child ibuprofen and then send them to school. Keep them home. Monitor symptoms. Get them tested.
- Should your child(ren) be out from school for two or more days, your child(ren) must return with a negative Covid test.
- If you have multiple children that attend SCGSTL and one child is experiencing COVID symptoms or is COVID positive, the child experiencing symptoms AND their siblings MAY NOT attend school until a negative COVID screening is received, for all children.
- If your child or a member of your immediate household is waiting for a PCR reading because of possible positive COVID results, please DO NOT send your child(ren) to school until a negative result has been confirmed.
- Your child will only be allowed in the building with NEGATIVE Covid Screening upon their return to school after they have been sick.
- Please take the time to review our COVID Parent Handbook COVID Parent Handbook
- Due to the shortage of school bus drivers please make sure you have alternate transportation for your child in case a bus route is out of service.
- Letter from the Principal Health and Safety Covid Reminders
- ***If you are submitting COVID results to the school please submit them to: COVID@scgstl.org
Note: If you are having trouble playing the video, click the “Pop-Out” icon in the top right corner of the player.