Take a moment to reflect on your life today! Try one of the following sites:
In an effort to assist you in the educational process, we present this handbook. We believe this information will be beneficial to you and your children in their educational journey. Adherence to the policies contained in the academy’s Handbook is expected and failure to comply may include consequences. It is the responsibility of all concerned to be familiar with the content of the Handbook.
Download Student/Parent Handbook2017
The School Parent Association (SPA) is a vital part of our school and provides students, teachers, and parents with support by organizing so many enjoyable events. They work to fundraise and provide fun activities for our students. If you are interested in becoming a committee member call school and we will put you in contact with one of our members.
The Academy offers these Department of Education (DOE) Programs:
• Bus passes: Full or half-fare Metro cards can be given to each student. Distance and age of student are criteria for these full or half fare cards.
• Free Bus Service: Look for notices in September. Children using the free bus are not entitled to Metro cards. Pre-K, seventh and eighth graders are not eligible for this service.
• Free Breakfast and Hot Lunch. NYC LUNCH APPLICATION Our school is listed as ST. THERESE OF LISIEUX SCHOOL AND OUR SCHOOL CODE is 18N706
• Title I Services – DOE teachers to assist students in reading and math.
• Resource Room Teachers for IESPS students.
• Speech Therapy
The Department of Health Program provides a full time nurse.
The Program for the Development of Human Potential offers counselor two days a week.