Office of the Principal
Dear Parents and Guardians,
It’s hard to believe that we are in the month of November. Hopefully you will enjoy the extra hour of sleep you will gain with daylight savings time ending. Please see important dates and information for this moth:
• 11/1 All Saints Day & 11/2 All Souls Day (weekend school closed) Holy Days of Obligation
• 11/2 – 11/6 No In person classes – 100% remote instruction (due to Election Day)
• **11/3 Election Day- Exercise your civic duty and vote!!**
• 11/7 TACHS Test – Grade 8
• 11/9 In person classes resume (Hybrid Schedule)
• 11/21 **Grade 8 Confirmation @ 3pm – Most Rev. Bishop DiMarzio Celebrant**
• 11/23 Thanksgiving Prayer Service Cohort A 1pm
• 11/24 Thanksgiving Prayer Service Cohort B 1pm
• **Wednesday 11/25 – Friday 11/27 School Closed – Thanksgiving Recess**
• 11/30 Classes Resume
Due to the restrictions associated with COVID 19, we are unable to collect items for our annual food drive. This truly saddens us as we know how our families looked forward to helping others. You are invited to make personal donations to The Catholic Charities Organizations. As a school community we have much to be thankful for. Throughout all the pain and suffering, we are witnesses to God’s mercy. May we continue to pray for those affected by Covid and for all those who are without proper food and shelter.
In closing, on behalf of the faculty and staff, may you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Day.
Mrs. J. Charles