Office of the Principal
Dear Parents and Guardians,
It’s hard to believe that we are in the month of November. Hopefully you will enjoy the extra hour of sleep you’ve gained with daylight savings time ending. November is going to be another busy month and I would like to call your attention to the important dates below:
- 11/1 All Saints Day – Mass at 10:00am all are welcomed
- 11/8 – School Closed Professional Day
- 11/9 TACHS Test – Grade 8
- 11/11 School closed – Veteran’s Day
- 11/12 Option A payment due – absolutely no exceptions or extensions.
- 11/15 Last day to purchase tickets for Radio City Music Hall Trip
- 11/21 Christmas Sale Ends
- 11/27 Thanksgiving Mass 10:00am – **12:30pm dismissal Gr. PK-8 ( No Afterschool all grades or PSW)
- 11/28 & 11/29 Thanksgiving Recess – School Closed
Our Thanksgiving Food Drive begins on 11/4 – 11/15 and is one of the most important activities here at the Academy. A flyer will be sent home outlining the items requested. November is a special month as families come together to celebrate Thanksgiving Day together but we want to remind the students that they should always be thankful to God. What better way than to help those less fortunate and by donating to our food drive. Each student is asked to bring at least one item from the list but any amount will be greatly appreciated.
We would ask that all items be sent in by the due date. If you have any questions please feel free to call the office.
In closing, on behalf of the faculty and staff, may you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving Day.