Office of the Principal
Dear Parents and Guardians,
March is here!! It’s a busy month and we look forward to the beginning of spring and hopefully some warmer weather. We entered the season of Lent and will work on our misgivings, through penance and sacrifice.
Please make note of the following important dates:
- Tues March 17th Green Day – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day (details will be sent home)
- Wed March 18th Report Card Conferences (Full Day & Afterschool Available)
- Thurs March 19th Early Dismissal Grades PK- 8 Board Gala (Russo’s On The Bay)
- Fri March 20th School Closed All Grades (PK-8) Board Holiday)
- Fri March 27th Mother’s Day Cake Sale begins
**NYS TEST March 25 – March 27 Grades 4,6,7**
Report Cards will be distributed on Wednesday March 18th. Teachers will be available for conferences between the hours of 3:15-4:45pm and 6-7:30pm. **Afterschool will be available for all a grades** Please take this opportunity to meet with your child’s teacher and review their progress.
We hope to see you at our first gala “Celebrate Catholic Education @ Russo’s On the Bay”. The event begins at 6:30pm and tickets are on sale. Please make every effort to attend this event as all proceeds will go directly to the Academy to benefit our students.
Lastly please note The NYS ELA Test will be given to grades 4,6 & 7 March 25-27. Please make sure students are here on time daily for the tests. Students should have a good breakfast every morning and especially before the tests.
In closing please continue to pray with your children during Lent; attend mass, pray and meditate The Stations of the Cross. Instill in your children traditions that will be with them for a lifetime. Invite Jesus in!
Mrs. J. Charles