Office of the Principal
Dear Parents and Guardians,
March is here!! It’s a busy month and we look forward to the beginning of spring and hopefully some warmer weather. We will enter the season of Lent and will work on our misgivings, through penance and sacrifice.
Please make note of the following important dates:
- Tues. March 5th Mardi Gras and Carnival Gr. K-8 ($3 donation details to follow)
- Wed. March 6th Ash Wednesday (please see information below)
- Fri. March 8th Gr. K-8 School Closed Professional Day
- Thurs. March 14th Green Day – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day (details will be sent home)
- Fri. March 15th Gr. K-8 11:50am Dismissal Faculty Meeting
- Wed. March 20th Gr. PK-8 Report Card Conferences (Full Day of School)
The students in Gr. K-8 will attend mass on Wednesday March 6th ~ Ash Wednesday at 10:30am.
All students will receive ashes and must be in full uniform (no dress down passes allowed or birthday dress down).
Report Cards will be distributed on Wednesday March 20th. Teachers will be available for conferences between the hours of 3-5pm and 6-7:30pm. Please take this opportunity to meet with your child’s teacher and review their progress.
Lastly please note The NYS ELA Test will be given to grades 4,6 & 7 April 2-4. Please make sure students are here on time daily for the tests. Students should have a good breakfast every morning and especially before the tests.
In closing please continue to pray with your children during Lent; attend mass, pray and meditate The Stations of the Cross. Instill in your children traditions that will be with them for a lifetime. Invite Jesus in!
Mrs. J. Charles