Welcome Kindergarten with Ms. Gillis!
Week of June 11th – June 15th
ELA/Grammar: Unit 5 Week 3: Trucks Roll! EQ: What kinds of transportation help people do their jobs? CCSS IT. 1 and 3
This week’s high-frequency words: what – said – was CCSS FS 3.c
Vocabulary Words: 1) pilot 2) truck driver 3) conductor 4) astronaut CCSS Language.6
Phonics: Initial /Uu/ CCSS FS.3.a
Math: (Topic 8) 8-4: Problem Solving: Act It Out EQ: What do you act out to solve a problem about taking away part of a group? K.OA.1
- Students will act out and solve subtraction word problems and record the answers.
- Wednesday 6/13: ALL STARRING ME POSTERS ARE DUE. PLEASE PROVIDE A “SELFIE” HEAD SHOT PICTURE TO PUT ON POSTER. POSTERS ARE FOR THE STEP-UP CEREMONY.
- Friday 6/15: HALF DAY 11:50AM DISMISSAL SHARP!!!!!
- IF YOU HAVE NOT YET R.S.V.P FOR THE STEP-UP CEREMONY PLEASE DO IMMEDIATELY THANK YOU!
- Friday 6/22: KINDERGARTEN STEP-UP CEREMONY AT 9AM
Monday: Music and Art
Tuesday: Library and Gym
Wednesday: Computer and Library
Friday: Music and Art