Dear Parents and Guardians,
Happy New Year!! We welcome the New Year and ask God to continue to bless our students, families, teachers and staff. January will continue to be a busy month at SCGSTL so please pay close attention to the following up and coming important dates:
- Wednesday January 9th 8th Grade Graduation Measurement
- Thursday January 17th 11:50am Dismissal Faculty Meeting & Candy Sale Begins
- Friday January 18th Academy Closed for grades K-8 only – Teacher Professional Day
- Monday January 21st Academy Closed – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day – The nation pauses to reflect on the tireless work of Dr. King. We all can learn valuable lessons through his message of nonviolence and peace. A remarkable individual who made tremendous contributions to The Civil Rights Movement.
- Sunday January 27th – Friday February 1st Catholic Schools Week ~ A flyer will be sent home highlighting all of the events scheduled for this week.
Re-registration information will be sent home by the end of this month. Please review the information and return all requested information by the due date. We encourage you to refer a family member or friend to enroll their child at our Academy. **UPK Registration will begin February 2019 more details to follow**
With the winter months the temperature begins to change sometimes making it very challenging and cold. We encourage you to check your emails and text messages daily as all weather related notices will be communicated utilizing Option C. If you are not receiving emails, please call the office to update your information.
In closing, if you would like to assist us with the activities planned for Catholic School’s Week, please call the office and leave your name and number. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Mrs. J. Charles