Please feel free to contact Ms. Cruz with any questions, concerns and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR CLASSROOM SAINT
ST. PAUL PRAY FOR US
We are using distance learning at this time as a preventive measure to combat Coronavirus (Covid-19). As stated in the Distance Learning Plan provided by Mrs. Charles, please adhere to the following guidelines
Guidelines and Expectations
- Grades 3-8
Teachers are using the Google Platform to take attendance. Teachers will post a Google Form document and name it for the day. Teachers will add a short answer question that reads, “Please type your name to indicate that you are present.” Teachers will leave this survey open to accept responses from 8 am-9 am. After that time, they will close the survey, and they can see all their responses. Go to Google Classroom–Attendance 5 for attendance sign in. Click on the Blue circle with the ? in the center.
- Classrooms will utilize “Class Dojo, or Google Classroom”. Please see your child’s class webpage for specifics.
- Students are expected to check assignments by 9am and submit them as prescribed. Each teacher and assignment will have specifications.
- All language and written content should be appropriate and pertain to the lesson.
- Parents are expected to check child’s work before it is submitted.
- Please check Option C for grades.
- Parents and guardians may reach out with any questions as needed, please note teachers and principal will be available for replies during the hours of 9am -3pm Monday – Friday.
PLEASE CHECK THE CLASS WEBPAGE AND GOOGLE CLASSROOM DAILY.
DISTANCE LEARNING WILL BEGIN TUESDAY MARCH 17, 2020.
PLEASE STAY SAFE!
OUR CELEBRATION CONTINUES WITH CRAZY HAT/STUDENT APPRECIATION DAY. STUDENTS RECEIVED A TREAT OF PIZZA AND SNACKS. YOU CAN SEE HOW HUNGRY THEY WERE.
Grades 3 & 5 Celebrate Buddy Day for Catholic Schools Week
Presentation of our travel brochures for the spheres of the earth
SUPPLY LIST—GRADE 5
THIS IS A LIST OF SUPPLIES YOU WILL NEED THROUGHOUT THE SCHOOL YEAR.
Construction Paper ( a small amount for use in class)
# 2 Pencils (No Mechanical Pencils)
Covered Pencil Sharpener
Pens- dark blue or black (NO GEL PENS)
Colored Pencils (No Markers)
Hand Sanitizer (Personal Size)
Chapter Book or Informational Book
*No Binders due to limited desk space