Ms. Dimino’s School Web Page
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, and comments at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the school office at 718-629-9330, leave a message, and I will return your call.
Note: If you are having trouble playing the video, click the “Pop-Out” icon in the top right corner of the player.
October 18th – 22th
Conclusion of Terra Nova Testing for grades 3 thru 8 (Mon. & Tues.)
8th grade Religion: Essential Question: Why do I need to follow laws?
Social Justice in conjunction with religion lesson
Theme: Call to Family, Community, and Participation
Essential question: What are the most important aspects of family?, do you think the concept of family extends outside of a home?( i.e. school, church, community)
8th gr. Water in the Atmosphere
7th gr. Structure and Function of Cells
6th gr. Similarities and differences between solids, liquids and gases
5th gr. States of Matter
- SCGSTL is a peanut-free school. NO PEANUT PRODUCTS! Checking packaging ingredients before sending lunch or snacks for your child.
- Parent Reminder: COVID Screenings MUST be done online by 7:15 am.
*Please keep in mind this is a Post-COVID school year and there are different procedures to enter the building
- Children are considered late after 8 am.
- When waiting outside to either pick up your child or drop your child off, please wait in an organized line socially distant outside. The goal is to make sure we are setting positive examples for our children and acknowledging how important it is to stand patiently and socially distant when we are waiting our turn to enter the building.
- We are seeing many students out of complete uniform. Please go over page 14 of the Student/Parent Handbook. Send a signed copy of the parent acknowledgment page back to school by Friday, Oct 1st. The Student/Parent Handbook can be found on our www.scgstl.org page. Children should be wearing:
- Complete school uniform
- All black shoes. Girls: No ballet flats.
- No nail polish of any kind.
- Girls: No make-up.
- Girls: Plain burgundy, black, or gray tights or knee socks.
- When wearing the Gym uniform, girls can wear either the required sweatpants or school shorts, no leggings are allowed with the uniform.
Additional Information for 8th grade parents
Deadline for TACHS registration is October 24th 2021
Welcome Centers for Public HS Registration:
Sponsor forms have been sent home
Confirmation Retreat is set for November 13th
Confirmation will be held on November 19th at 5pm celebrated with Bishop Tiederman