Dear Parents and Guardians,
“For behold I bring unto you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior which is Christ the Lord” Luke 2:10
Yes it’s that time again where we prepare our hearts for the birth of our Savior! The season seems quite different as our lives have changed significantly but thankfully Jesus remains the same! At the Academy we will continue to teach our students that the true meaning of this season is the birth of Christ the Lord.
Please pay close attention to the following important dates:
• 12/08 2nd Trimester Begins
• 12/08 School Closed – Feast of The Immaculate Conception
• 12/09 Report Cards avail via Option C
• 12/10 Parent/Teacher Conferences (Remote Only 3-4pm & 5:30-7:30pm).
• 12/11 Special Remote Schedule (Teachers will advise)
• 12/15 Christmas Raffle Drawing
• 12/18 Last day of school
• 12/21-1/01/21 Christmas Recess – School Closed
• 1/04 School re-opens – Hybrid Schedule
In closing I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year!!
Keep Christ in Christmas!