Office of the Principal
Dear Parents and Guardians,
“For behold I bring unto you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior which is Christ the Lord” Luke 2:10
Yes it’s that time again where we prepare our hearts for the birth of our Savior! It’s very easy to lose the true meaning of the season with all the sales commercials; the hustle and bustle on the streets but at our Academy we remind our students daily that Jesus is the true meaning of the season!!
Please pay close attention to the following important dates:
- 12/03 2nd Trimester Begins
- 12/4 Report Card Conferences (12:30pm dismissal; No After School or PSW)
- 12/7 Breakfast at the North Pole 10am-12noon Tickets on sale school office
- 12/9 School Closed – Feast of The Immaculate Conception
- 12/10 8th Grade Visits the Nursing Home
- 12/11 Christmas Trip to Radio City Music Hall (more info will be sent home)
- 12/16 Christmas Sale items to be delivered
- 12/20 12:30pm Dismissal – Christmas Show (7pm more details to follow)
School closed December 23 –Jan. 3 (Re-opens Monday Jan. 6 regular time)
In closing I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year!!
Keep Christ in Christmas!