Tuition payments may be made on Venmo.com
The code for payments is : STCATACADEMY
Please indicate name and grade. A confirmation email will be sent when received.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- 6/3 NYS SCIENCE TEST GRADES 4 & 8
- 6/4 8th Grade Graduation Trip
- 6/10 WALKATHON
- 6/11 Rye Playland Trip
- 6/12 PK Breakfast with that Special Guy
- 6/13 8th Grade Graduation Mass 10:30 am
- 6/14 8th Grade Awards and Graduation Ceremony
- 6/17 PK- 7 Dismissal @ 11:00 am
- 6/18 PK & K Step Up (Information sent home)
- 6/19 PK-7 Last Day of School Prayer Service at 9:00 am
- Dismissal at 10:00 am
**Have a wonderful summer!! Check website for summer hours**
In the ABC center we worked on sounding out CVC words together.
Students used the blocks to make boats
We mixed water, paint and soap and made bubbles using straws. Then we rested paper on the bubbles to leave the colors onto the paper. The colored paper was perfect to make an underwater picture!
We put some paint in the freezer. When the paint was frozen we tried painting with it. It was hard at first but as it melted it was easier to move on the paper.
We had such a great time with our families making and decorating gingerbread houses. What a great way to get ready for the holidays.
Office of the Principal
Dear Parents and Guardians,
“For behold I bring unto you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior which is Christ the Lord” Luke 2:10
Yes it’s that time again where we prepare our hearts for the birth of our Savior! It’s very easy to lose the true meaning of the season with all the sales commercials; the hustle and bustle on the streets but at our Academy we remind our students daily that Jesus is the true meaning of the season!!
Please pay close attention to the following important dates:
- 12/01 Breakfast at the North Pole 10am-12noon Tickets on sale school office
- 12/04 Second Trimester Begins
- 12/06 Report Card Conferences – Full Day of School (separate notice sent home with details)
- 12/07 Prayer Service 1:30pm Church ~ Feast of the Immaculate Conception .
- *12/12 Christmas Trip to Radio City Music Hall (more info will be sent home)*
12/14 11:50am dismissal – Christmas Show (tickets go on sale 12/03)
- 12/21 Prayer Service 11am Church – Dismissal 11:50am No Afterschool
School closed December 24 –Jan. 1(Reopens Wednesday Jan. 2 regular time)
In closing I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year!!
Keep Christ in Christmas!
Wednesday Sept. 5th – Friday Sept 7th : Grades K-8 8:00am -11:50am
Monday Sept. 10th Full Day Session Begins
Grades PK-8 8:00am – 3:00pm Afterschool Begins
Wednesday Sept. 12th Back to School Night 7:00pm
**A few seats are available for PK (Full Day Program);
Please call the office for more information 718-629-9330**