Office of the Principal
Dear Parents and Guardians,
And the Angel said “Mary will conceive a son and she will name him Emmanuel (which means God is with us)”. (Matthew 1:23) December is a very busy time. We are flooded with advertisements of sales, shopping frenzies and great gifts. Let us remember that the greatest gift that we have received is Jesus! He is truly the reason for the season!
December is truly a busy month here at St. Catherine ~ St. Therese! Please pay close attention to the listing of activities on the calendar.
Report Cards will be given out on Wednesday, December 6th from 1-3pm and 5-7:30pm.
All conferences will be held in your child’s homeroom. By demonstrating your interest in your child’s progress, you indicate how important school is to their development.
Teachers will speak briefly on your child’s progress. Please note, 5th, 6th , 7th & 8th grade parents must meet with the Homeroom Teacher assigned to your child’s class but special content teachers will be available to meet with you time permitting . If there are significant concerns, you need to schedule a separate meeting to discuss those concerns in depth. The building will not be open until 1:00pm for meetings.
**Tuition and Fees must be up to date in order to have a conference and receive report card**
NO AFTERSCHOOL OR PSW ON 12/6 OR 12/7
Students in Grades K,2,4,6,&8 present “Christmas In New York” on Thursday 12/7. Tickets are on sale.
School will be closed Friday December 8th in observance of The Feast of Immaculate Conception. This is a Holy Day of Observation and all Catholics must attend mass.
Please make a special note of the following days:
- Tuition is due 12/1 (please make payments on time and avoid late fee)
- Wednesday 12/6 Report Card Conferences 1-3pm & 5-7:30pm
- Thurs. 12/7 Christmas Show 7pm (11:50am Dismissal)
- Fri. Dec 8 School Closed Feast of The Immaculate Conception
- Tuesday 12/14 ELF The Musical (Details to be sent home)
- Friday 12/22 Lessons and Carols at 10:30am in Church. Student Awards for November will be distributed also. All are welcomed and encouraged to come. Christmas Recess Begins 12/22 at 11:50am dismissal
On behalf of St. Catherine of Genoa ~ St. Therese of Lisieux Catholic Academy, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Mrs. J. Charles