Thank you for your interest in our academy! For information concerning school tours and registration, please complete this form.
Check back soon for our Virtual Tour!
- 3K : Children must be 3 by 12/31/22-Register for 3K for all -Enter code 18KAKU
- Pre-K For All: Children must be 4 by 12/31/22. Register for Pe-K for all -Enter code 18KAKU
- Kindergarten: Children must be 5 by 12/31/22
- First Grade: Children must be 6 by 12/31/22
- FACTS Online application
- Registration Fee should be paid on Fact Management System. You will be sent an email invite
- Original birth certificate.
- Baptismal, Penance and First Eucharist certificates are required to qualify for Catholic Tuition Prices
- Immunization card. (FULL IMMUNIZATION IS REQUIRED BY LAW.)
- Current year’s report card.
- Copy of IESP if child was tested by the Board of Education.
Partial tuition assistance for the 2021-22 school year is available through Futures in Education!
Financial aid is available for eligible students in grades K to 8 who attend a Catholic Academy or Parish School within the Diocese of Brooklyn. Families must meet financial eligibility requirements to be considered.
The deadline to apply is March 31, 2021, for families already receiving assistance and April 30, 2021, for new families.
FACTS is a third-party vendor selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments. To learn more about Futures in Education, please visit futuresineducation.org.
Dress Code: EVERY PIECE OF THE UNIFORM MUST HAVE THE SCHOOL LOGO ON IT. Uniforms are from Ideal Uniform Company. ONLY School sweaters, school sweatshirts, or school jackets may be worn in the building. Ideal also supplies school shoes.
School and gym uniforms should be kept neat and clean.
Complete Dress or Gym Uniform is to be worn with pride each day – for it is a privilege.
Hats, caps or any head-gear are not worn during school hours.
Hair Extensions can be worn. However, extensions with color, Dye, or hair coloring are not permitted for boys or girls.
Nail Polish or gel polish cannot be worn in school.
Jewelry is to be kept at a minimum. Valuable jewelry should never be worn to school. Post earrings ONLY for boys and girls. Hoop earrings, bracelets, and long chains are not allowed. ANY ITEM NOT PART OF THE SCHOOL UNIFORM WILL BE CONFISCATED and will only be returned to a parent/guardian