PRE-K FOR ALL: Children must be 4 by 12/31/17 – PARENTS MUST REGISTER ON LINE.?
Kindergarten: Children must be 5 by 12/31/17
First Grade: Children must be 6 by 12/31/17
If you are interested in a tour of the academy, please call (718) 629-9330 for an appointment time. We reserve most Tuesdays for tours.
The Registration process requires a Guardian interview and a visit or test for the child. Please call 718-629-9330 for a Registration appointment.
Click here to begin an online application for your child. ?Please call the academy after you complete the application to set up a registration appointment.
Admission Requirements: ?Registration Fee ? MONEY ORDER or CASH – $250 per family.
- Parent or Guardian meets with a member of school staff.
- Children entering K ?need to be present for testing.
- Children entering grades 1-7 are asked to spend the day with us and are assessed during a classroom visit or test.
- Original birth certificate.
- If Catholic: Baptismal, Penance and First Eucharist certificates.
- Immunization card. (FULL IMMUNIZATION IS REQUIRED BY LAW.)
- Current year’s report card.
- Copy of IESP if child was tested by the Board of Education.
Available to students in -K ?to 8th?Grade?through TADS Financial Aid Assessment Service, which has been selected by Futures in Education to conduct fair and confidential financial need assessments for families that may need assistance paying tuition.?Apply online at mytads.com.